Okay, now that was funny

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Okay, now that was funny

I was cruising around some fan message boards.  On the Montana State board, there are links to the Texas A&M board and two threads in particular.  Apparently the Aggies have a "tradition" of skewering the opposing team in two ways which are quite funny.  On one thread, the Aggies take pictures of the opposing team players (easily obtainable from the opposing team's on-line media guide) and find celebrity look alikes.  On the other thread, they post pics of the opposing team's "hotties"...cheerleaders and female athletes.  Some of the comments are pretty comical...I didn't read them all but it seemed like pretty harmless fun.

Here's the link to the thread on The Bobcat Nation which has the links to the Texas A&M threads "Montana State Celebrity Lookalikes" and "Montana State Hotties".  
    http://www.bobcatnation.com/bobcatbo...ic.php?t=10969

Texas A&M hosts Montana State for its home opener September 1.

Gotta love college humor.

Re: Okay, now that was funny

I believe Texas St did the same thing to our players when we went down there and played a few years ago.

The players caught on to it and had a pretty good time with it.
    "The purpose of life is not to be happy - but to matter, to be productive, to be useful, to have it make some difference that you have lived at all."
    -Leo Rosten

Comment

Working...
    X