College basketball Misc.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: College basketball Misc.

In wbb,an interesting game today ,Northeastern University , a pretty good team the Yotes of USD beat on the road by 4, plays Oregon today.The Yotes and Oregon are future games for us, I know it's just comparative scores, but should be interesting to see how a comparative team to the Yotes will fair against the mighty Ducks.

Comment

Sergio...

https://twitter.com/BlackBearsMBB/st...214389760?s=19

Sent from my VS501 using Tapatalk
      "Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

I don't know if this story is true or not. I can't get a working link either. I read a story just now Saul Phillips helping a stranded family in the ditch this weekend. To make matters worse, the young woman was in labor. The piece I read was written by his wife Nicole. Very nice read if someone can get a working link.

Comment

Originally posted by 98Jackfarmer View Post
          I don't know if this story is true or not. I can't get a working link either. I read a story just now Saul Phillips helping a stranded family in the ditch this weekend. To make matters worse, the young woman was in labor. The piece I read was written by his wife Nicole. Very nice read if someone can get a working link.
          https://nicolejphillips.com/someone-...husbands-life/

Comment

That's awesome. Kudos to Mr. Phillips.

Comment

Thank You

Comment

Working...
              X