2016 NCAA DI Women's Basketball Tournament

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 2016 NCAA DI Women's Basketball Tournament

Fun fact: Not one Non-P5 and 1 Big East team in the Sweet 16. Safe to say I'll be done watching college WBB for the year:
    See Men's NCAA touney thread...

Also...all these P5 coaches and the NCAA always pontificating about "advancing the women's game"...what a bunch of Bull$hit when it really comes down to it.
    SDSU...Passionate, Relentless, Champions.

Comment

Originally posted by SanDakotaState View Post
      Michigan State hosted the state tournament at their facility. A contract was signed to host the state tournament before they knew they had a chance at hosting. I am surprised that they couldn't find another arena in the area to host the state tournament.
      Michigan State has for a long time hosted the state tournament in just about all indoor sports. East Lansing is about the middle of the state so easy travel. About the only arena to use there would have been the hockey arena and its not set up for basketball plus MSU hockey has their tournament games for the Frozen Four. The Palace of Auburn Hills has the Pistons so conflict there. Van Ansdel Arena in Grand Rapids had Grand Valley in the D2 playoffs.

Comment

To no surprise by many (except for maybe Amy Williams) Kim Mulkey got T'ed up for throwing her jacket over her bench that almost landed in the 1st row of fans. Baylor is playing against Oregon Sate and are down by 9 at halftime.

Comment

To no surprise by many (except for maybe Amy Williams) Kim Mulkey got T'ed up for throwing her jacket over her bench that almost landed in the 1st row of fans. Baylor is playing against Oregon Sate and are down by 9 at halftime.
          I can not believe she hasn't been thrown out yet. It's absolutely ridiculous and should be embarrassing if you're a Baylor fan but I'm sure they're not.
          I don't care if there were a few missed calls...both ways.
          I find it humorous that the crew from ESPN but chalks it up to..."Kim being Kim".
          SDSU...Passionate, Relentless, Champions.

Comment

I suppose all the calls will swing in favor of Baylor now....heh,heh...here's the replay

Comment

Update: Mulkey has her jacket back on...for now.
              "Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

Originally posted by jacks1 View Post
                Update: Mulkey has her jacket back on...for now.
                Mulkey is simply the worst! Yet, Oddly, I find myself extremely attracted to her.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                LET'S TAKE A TRIP TO BIRDLAND! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68-6O2mJhMw

Comment

And Baylor lost. My lil Kimmie-Bear has to return to Waco heartbroken😭

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  LET'S TAKE A TRIP TO BIRDLAND! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68-6O2mJhMw

Comment

Sulkey strikes again.
                    "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

Originally posted by 2002jack View Post
                      Mulkey is simply the worst! Yet, Oddly, I find myself extremely attracted to her.
                      No one on this board is qualified to administer the therapy you so desperately need...
                      If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments.
                      - Steven Wright

Comment

Working...
                      X