2016 NCAA DI Women's Basketball Tournament

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2016 NCAA DI Women's Basketball Tournament

6 seed DePaul currently crushing 11 seed James Madison 55-33 in 3rd quarter, game in Louisville.
    "I think we'll be OK"

Re: 2016 NCAA DI Women's Basketball Tournament

I think one important key to winning this upcoming game,and every game really is to have the ball more than Miami has the ball.Not just TO's, but everything,TO's, rebounding,steals,hustle retrievals,getting to the ball first,etc.This might seem obvious,and it is,but it has to be emphasized anyway.You don't want to fill their heads with too many thoughts/worries, but I think they are good enough,and confident enough players, where this shouldn't be a factor,and they'll just keep important things tucked in the back of their minds and come out confident that they've prepared for the Tournament as well or better than their opponent has.Go get'm Jacks.
    Last edited by jackdaniel; 03-18-2016, 11:56 AM. Reason: spell chk

Comment

Originally posted by filbert View Post
      6 seed DePaul currently crushing 11 seed James Madison 55-33 in 3rd quarter, game in Louisville.
      Really like this,a team we've beaten showing how good a team they really are.

Comment

12-seed Albany 61 5-seed Florida 59 in Syracuse . . . Sioux Falls region.
        "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Originally posted by filbert View Post
          Quite a few women basketball analysts think DePaul is going to make a long run the tournament. I picked James Madison to upset DePaul :/

Comment

Second quarter action has UConn 51 Robert Morris 7. 6 minutes to go for halftime.
            Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Geno calls the dogs off. Final UConn 101 Robert Morris 49
              Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Ohio State is the 1st team to clinch a spot in the Sioux Falls Regional. Kelsey Mitchell will be really fun to watch.

Comment

Originally posted by SanDakotaState View Post
                  Ohio State is the 1st team to clinch a spot in the Sioux Falls Regional. Kelsey Mitchell will be really fun to watch.
                  #4 seed Syracuse will join them after defeating #12 seed Albany.

Comment

Down goes Louisville, 73-72 to DePaul.

DePaul in the Dallas Regional.
                    "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

South Caroline along with Tennessee are heading to Sioux Falls.

The Sioux Falls Regional is set:

#1 South Carolina vs #4 Syracuse
                      #3 Ohio State vs #7 Tennessee

Might have to get a couple tickets if SDSU isn't playing in Lexington!

Comment

Originally posted by SanDakotaState View Post
                        South Caroline along with Tennessee are heading to Sioux Falls.

The Sioux Falls Regional is set:

#1 South Carolina vs #4 Syracuse
                        #3 Ohio State vs #7 Tennessee

Might have to get a couple tickets if SDSU isn't playing in Lexington!
                        It appears landing a top 4 seed and home court has its advantages. 3 of 4 top seeds move forward. Arizona St and Louisville and MSU are the 3 high seeds to be eliminated out of 1-4 top seeds. Maybe the needle will move some more tonight! Go Jacks!!
                        I see that Miss St hosted as #5 seed and defeated #4 seed Mich St.
                        Last edited by OldHare; 03-21-2016, 09:45 AM. Reason: more information discovered

Comment

Originally posted by OldHare View Post
                          It appears landing a top 4 seed and home court has its advantages. 3 of 4 top seeds move forward. Arizona St and Louisville and MSU are the 3 high seeds to be eliminated out of 1-4 top seeds. Maybe the needle will move some more tonight! Go Jacks!!
                          I see that Miss St hosted as #5 seed and defeated #4 seed Mich St.
                          Michigan State hosted the state tournament at their facility. A contract was signed to host the state tournament before they knew they had a chance at hosting. I am surprised that they couldn't find another arena in the area to host the state tournament.

Comment

#2 Maryland is in trouble against #7 Washington. Down by 8 with about 8 minutes on the Terps home court. USD played with Washington till about the 4th quarter.

Comment

Washington stuns Maryland. 74-65

This is the 3rd(?) team to lose on their home-court to advance to the Sweet 16.

Comment

Working...
                              X