Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 2016 D1 Mens NCAA Basketball Tournament

Originally posted by filbert View Post
    The Purdue guy had slipped and was going down without any contact from a UALR player. Good no call.
    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CdyZZwQUEAAyUvs.jpg

Definitely contact. Either call that or call the travel. I hate that for whatever reason, rules change at the end of games. Call it the same way throughout the game.
    Originally posted by JackFan96
    Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Let's talk about the important stuff now. What's the deal with all these new courts for the tourny.
      "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Too bad we didn't play Purdue.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Comment

Fun fact: Not one Non-P5 team and 1 Big East team left in the Sweet 16....glad to say I can be done watching men's college Basketball until next season.
          See women's NCAA Tourney thread

Edit...missed Gonzaga...still not interested enough to waste another weekend watching.
          SDSU...Passionate, Relentless, Champions.

Comment

Originally posted by propar80 View Post
            Fun fact: Not one Non-P5 team and 1 Big East team left in the Sweet 16....glad to say I can be done watching men's college Basketball until next season.
            See women's NCAA Tourney thread

Edit...missed Gonzaga...still not interested enough to waste another weekend watching.
            That's your loss!!! Best time of the year (including last weekend). Capped off with the Masters the weekend after the final four!!!

Comment

Originally posted by BTownJack View Post
              That's your loss!!! Best time of the year (including last weekend). Capped off with the Masters the weekend after the final four!!!
              Looked at the scores from last night...boy did I miss some barnburners. ;-)
              SDSU...Passionate, Relentless, Champions.

Comment

Working...
              X