St Cloud St cuts athletic Programs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• St Cloud St cuts athletic Programs

SCSU is cutting 6 sports to get from 23 to 17. Football and other rosters are getting cut as well. You can read about it here.

Re: St Cloud St cuts athletic Programs

Originally posted by Evolution Prime View Post
    SCSU is cutting 6 sports to get from 23 to 17. Football and other rosters are getting cut as well. You can read about it here.
    However, the hockey gods prevailed. I am a casual hockey fan, as long as it is on TV.

Comment

I feel bad for my friend Pat Dolan... he's really built up a good baseball program at St. Cloud State. I guess everyone in Minnesota must genuflect to the Hockey Gods, I guess.
      I am Ed. Fear me.

Comment

Originally posted by jackrabit1 View Post
        I feel bad for my friend Pat Dolan... he's really built up a good baseball program at St. Cloud State. I guess everyone in Minnesota must genuflect to the Hockey Gods, I guess.
        I am so happy SDSU did not even explore the hockey D1 route. UND if I recall correctly was pushing the other NCC goes to go this route. Mankato, St Cloud and UNO bite into this apple and now they have to deal with the stomach ache that follows. UNO dropped a very good football and wrestling programs to go D1.

Comment

Originally posted by jackrabit1 View Post
          Last night's MN HS 2A semifinal hockey game Grand Rapids vs. Eden Prairie, drew 22,244 at Excel Center.

Comment

Working...
          X