SDSU FB transfers out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SDSU FB transfers out

I see that Emmanuel Ehrich LB is transferring into Rochester CTC for the next season from SDSU.

Re: SDSU FB transfers out

Originally posted by RochJack69 View Post
    I see that Emmanuel Ehrich LB is transferring into Rochester CTC for the next season from SDSU.
    Was he on the roster last year?

Comment

Originally posted by UWMandSDSU View Post
      Not on the roster listed in the game day programs.

Comment

Originally posted by UWMandSDSU View Post
        Was on the 2014 roster.

Comment

if nobody has heard of him and he's not listed any where but the gameday program and never played so what, let him go where he can at least have a chance to play. Good luck Mr Ehrich.

Comment

Originally posted by RochJack69 View Post
            Wonder how many of these recruits will show now that the head coach was abruptly fired a week after signing day. Sounds like his quest for winning overshadowed the academic advancement of the student athlete. Anyhow, too many were leaving after the season was over. Maybe would have survived, but has been a time of great turmoil with the hiring of a new president who hired several other top level administrators as well as a new AD. Then she was fired along with all of her hires. Am guessing that brought about a new level of scrutiny.
            To borrow a phrase, the condition of football anywhere is the condition of football everywhere.

Comment

Working...
            X