Alexis Sweedland for WSU off to good start

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alexis Sweedland for WSU off to good start

Last time i drew criticism for posting about Caitlin Duffy (SD girl) when she was playing at Colarado St. She's since transferred to USD. Some posters came to my rescue and defended that the post was appropriate for this thread. Well,this buds for you. I realize not everyone that attended SDSU is from the area,and isn't interested in players from this area,but for those who are some observations on Alexis Sweedland ,she's going to be a very good player for WSU.

Just exhibition game,but her and another Freshman were the leading scorers for the Cougers.She scored 12 points and twice scored "couple of three's " to push the lead.Wishing we had gotten her to go along with Maddie Guebert for perimeter shooters.That combination would have been the most prolific three point shooting duo since Jill Young and Kristin Rotert wore yellow and blue together.

I'll be following her progress as a local player "done good" interest story for mainly local alums who might be interested also.I know we have good three point shooters to compliment Maddie now, but one more ,like Sweedland would have been sweet.Can't nab em all,some get away.Here's a link for those who might find this interesting.I'm a little curious of how she'll do against Pac 12 athletes,i think she'll do just fine,and all you West River Jacks fans,you have to feel a little pride with her accomplishments and for those yet to come.Wish her the best of luck going forward.

http://www.wsucougars.com/SportSelec...B_OEM_ID=30400

Re: Alexis Sweedland for WSU off to good start

dont go all bulldog on us now.....
    "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Re: Alexis Sweedland for WSU off to good start

Originally posted by goon View Post
      dont go all bulldog on us now.....
      ......LOL, promise not to,won't over do it....LOL ,btw...I like bulldog,stands by his convictions against all odds

Comment

Working...
      X