Jerry Kill Resigns

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jerry Kill Resigns

I'm sure many of you have heard that Jerry Kill resigned as Minnesota Gopher football coach this morning due to health reasons. If you have a few minutes,go to this link and watch his opening statement https://twitter.com/MinnesotaOnBTN. If you can keep a dry eye,you're a better man than I am. It's easy to rip on coaches (myself included) but the next time I'm tempted to do that,I'm going to think of Coach Kill.

Re: Jerry Kill Resigns

He's a really nice guy. Living in Gopher country for the past few years I have gotten to see how he has turned the program around from a recruiting and fan base. I think they will be okay, but its sad to see him go out this way.
    Jackrabbits: Long ears, strong hind legs, gritty, relentless, fearless.

Comment

Listened to the entire press conference on internet radio. That was heartbreaking to listen to and gives you a greater appreciation for what coaches go through to build a program. Coach Kill basically admitted that up until this week, his love of the game and his responsibility to the University were more important than than his health. I hope the doctors find answers so he can live a healthy life with his wife and family.

Comment

Best wishes to Coach Kill. Just a solid, stand up guy.

Comment

Working...
        X