Sarkisian sent home by AD today.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sarkisian sent home by AD today.

Supposedly, Steve Sarkisian of USC was sent home today by Pat Haden. Reports are he was "unfit for work".

Met w team, and announced OC is taking over as "interim" coach.

Sark, supposedly is going into treatment.

Re: Sarkisian sent home by AD today.

And now fired today. Reports are ugly...drunk at practice, drunk at meetings, drunk at games...
    "Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

Enter Steve Spurrier?

Comment

Originally posted by Evolution Prime View Post
        Enter Steve Spurrier?
        Ya never know, but it sounds like he's interested in coaching high school football.
        "Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

Mr. Sarkisian needs help with his drinking problem. Is his career over? Maybe not depends on how he responds to treatment and is able to stay sober. I been there and done that, and forty some years later, I feel I am a better person, but still tend to repeat myself and make ludicrous remarks on this board. Life is good and down road the same might be true of Mr. Sakisian. Steve Spurrier is seventy years old and no doubt has been through the stress mill a few times. I think he would do good at high school football.

Comment

Originally posted by Evolution Prime View Post
            Enter Steve Spurrier?
            I've always liked Spurrier, love his sarcastic,smart azz sense of humor. A few places are suggesting he take over for Corso on College Gameday. I think that would be perfect for him.

Comment

not much of a spurrier fan here so hope that isnt the case.
              "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Working...
              X