Top Basketball Programs in all 50 States

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Top Basketball Programs in all 50 States

Matt Norlander as well as his other colleagues, put together a list of the top basketball schools in each state that are best positioned to succeed in the next five years. The criteria is the following:

Is the coaching situation solid?

What kind of young players are enrolled now?

Is recruiting headed in the right direction or not?

Throw in facilities, which schools are putting money into bettering their athletic compounds, and we've been able to identify and project the programs with the most impetus heading into the next five years.

South Dakota- South Dakota State Jackrabbits
    Outlook: Scott Nagy will have the Jackrabbits dancing again very soon, perhaps as early as March 2016. The University of South Dakota is still lagging behind SDSU in the D-I chase

North Dakota- North Dakota State Bison
    Outlook: Say it with me: Bye-zun! Yes, NDSU beats out the currently moniker-less University of North Dakota. (Come on, Nodaks! Roughriders, Sundogs and North Stars are all OK; do not go with Fighting Hawks, please. Still forever partial to the Snow Dogs or Badlanders. Where was I ... oh, right ... ) Given what NDSU has achieved, we project them more likely to succeed in the next five years than the to-be-renamed UND.

http://www.cbssports.com/collegebask...-in-each-state

Re: Top Basketball Programs in all 50 States

Those are good, hard-to-dispute summaries.
    This space for lease.

Comment

Working...
    X