NC STATE/DUKE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NC STATE/DUKE

NC St knocks off unbeaten and number 2 ranked Duke at NC St. Shocked. Duke has so much more better recruits than NC St. How the heck can that happen?

Re: NC STATE/DUKE

Looks like another upset today. #4 Wisconsin loses to Rutgers at Rutgers. I wonder who has a better recruiting class? Rutgers had never beaten a top 5 team before. Expect the unexpected in college basketball.

Comment

Originally posted by mitchellrabbit View Post
      NC St knocks off unbeaten and number 2 ranked Duke at NC St. Shocked. Duke has so much more better recruits than NC St. How the heck can that happen?
      Sort of like how the ndsu women beat us.
      "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

NC St hit 10/16 threes and shot 55% overall from the field. Recipe for an upset.

Comment

Frank Kaminsky,Wisconsin's leading scorer and rebounder, didn't play because of a concussion. Also,their pg went out during the game with a sprained ankle.

Comment

Originally posted by mitchellrabbit View Post
            Looks like another upset today. #4 Wisconsin loses to Rutgers at Rutgers. I wonder who has a better recruiting class? Rutgers had never beaten a top 5 team before. Expect the unexpected in college basketball.
            I seem to recall studies done that show that by far the most difficult sport in which to win on the road is college basketball. Too lazy to look it up, of course, so I'll just post it here as a Discussion Board Fact.
            "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Originally posted by filbert View Post
              I seem to recall studies done that show that by far the most difficult sport in which to win on the road is college basketball. Too lazy to look it up, of course, so I'll just post it here as a Discussion Board Fact.
              I don't doubt that at all. I often wonder if we will ever see a team go undefeated again. I honestly don't think it will happen.

Media attention, playing on the road, etc. are just too great.

Comment

Originally posted by filbert View Post
                I'm guessing that you are referring to this article

http://www.wsj.com/articles/SB123612655303924107
                "This is your life and it's ending one minute at a time." -Tyler Durden

Comment

Working...
                X