Other FCS scores

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Other FCS scores

Not sure where else to put this- San Jose State 42 defeats North Dakota (UND) 10 in their season opener.
    Message for the youth: “Set your goals high and work for them, because if you set your goals where they should be, it’s going to require a lot of hard work. And even if you don’t achieve them, it shows longevity, and it shows commitment. And those are both things you need for the rest of your life,” Tony Fiegen

Other FCS scores

Thread for posting other FCS scores.

Comment

Re: Other FCS scores

Missouri State pulled out a comeback win over Northwestern State. LA. They were down 24-7 and the fourth quarter was all Bears. 34-24.

I also watched Cal Poly and New Mexico State on ESPN3. NMSU 28-10.

Comment

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
        Missouri State pulled out a comeback win over Northwestern State. LA. They were down 24-7 and the fourth quarter was all Bears. 34-24.

I also watched Cal Poly and New Mexico State on ESPN3. NMSU 28-10.
        Nice non-conference win for the league. These wins outside the league against FCS opponents are very important when it comes to playoff selections down the road. The more the MVFC can rack up, the better.

Comment

Mo St's performance OOC last year was what kept them out of the play-offs. Using the MVFC tie-breaking criteria, which only considers MVFC games, Mo St would have been the #2 seed. Jacks #4, (SIU #3). Good to see them start the season with a team that beat them last year, and is in a competitive FCS conference.

Comment

NDSU lets the Cyclones waltz 80 yards to an easy TD on the opening possession. I expected a better start out of their D, but then again I've spent a few regrettable minutes on Bisonville reading about how great they are.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Wentz has had a couple jitters early but he's got a great looking arm. He's going to be really good.

NDSU needs to get their plays in earlier. They're getting to the line with 5 seconds on the play clock every time.
              Disclaimer: This post may contain assumptions and/or opinions related to Jackrabbit Athletics.

Comment

Rough start, but things are starting to get dialed in for the Bison. 14-14 with about 5min left in the half.

Comment

NDSU up 17-14 at the half.
                  One hand points to campus...the other to the liquor store.

Comment

Right now 3 MVFC teams are competing or leading against Big 10 teams.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    LET'S TAKE A TRIP TO BIRDLAND! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68-6O2mJhMw

Comment

Correction, two big 10 schools and 1 big 12

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      LET'S TAKE A TRIP TO BIRDLAND! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68-6O2mJhMw

Comment

Bison taking it to the cyclones. Bison are clearly the better team.

Comment

Originally posted by UWMandSDSU View Post
                          Bison taking it to the cyclones. Bison are clearly the better team.
                          I don't like saying this but I agree 100%. Illinois just scored now 27-17. YSU played them close.

Comment

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
                            I don't like saying this but I agree 100%. Illinois just scored now 27-17. YSU played them close.
                            This year's Bison team is better on the offensive side of the ball. Seems like the last few years the defense got all the accolades, but this new QB should scare the league. Even a slight decrease in defense isn't going to matter.
                            -South Dakotan by birth, a Jackrabbit by choice.

Comment

Originally posted by SoDakJack View Post
                              This year's Bison team is better on the offensive side of the ball. Seems like the last few years the defense got all the accolades, but this new QB should scare the league. Even a slight decrease in defense isn't going to matter.
                              Yes. He looked sharp, as did the rest of the team. ISU looked completely lost the entire second half.

Comment

Working...
                              X