Eastern Illinois has a rough game.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eastern Illinois has a rough game.

These guys must not be fans of the upper midwest.

Eastern Illinois-Minnesota featured a three yard punt and a dick punch has to be the early leader for CFB headline of the season.
    Originally posted by JackFan96
    Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Re: Eastern Illinois has a rough game.

I hope Gopher fans realize that EIU is horrible! They lost Garrapolo, Lora, and Babers is now coaching Ball State. Plus the OVC is terrible.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    LET'S TAKE A TRIP TO BIRDLAND! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68-6O2mJhMw

Comment

Originally posted by 2002jack View Post
      I hope Gopher fans realize that EIU is horrible! They lost Garrapolo, Lora, and Babers is now coaching Ball State. Plus the OVC is terrible.

They were pretty horrible with those guys from the one game sample size I witnessed.
      Originally posted by JackFan96
      Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Originally posted by 2002jack View Post

I would have traded ewu for another shot at eiu. They were not good when we played um and I think we play physical enough that some teams can't adjust to it. Sure seemed like we punched um off guard and they couldn't respond. Wasn't impressed with um that game.
        "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
          I would have traded ewu for another shot at eiu. They were not good when we played um and I think we play physical enough that some teams can't adjust to it. Sure seemed like we punched um off guard and they couldn't respond. Wasn't impressed with um that game.
          IMHO - there were two potential teams that would have been a nearly sure L in the play-offs for the Jacks last season. EWU was one, and NDSU the other. Towson was essentially an identical team to the Jacks, so that would have been a dogfight, and SE LA in a rematch would have been tough. EIU, IMHO would have been shut down by our D, much like the year before in the play-offs.

Comment

Working...
          X