SDSU is most popular football team in South Dakota

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SDSU is most popular football team in South Dakota

CBS Sports found out the most popular football teams by state. They used social metrics, Google analytics and ticket pricing data to determine which college football teams were loved the most in each state.

Here is the map: http://www.cbssports.com/ncaaf/eye-o...state?v=1&vc=1
    "This is your life and it's ending one minute at a time." -Tyler Durden

Re: SDSU is most popular football team in South Dakota

I don't think anyone is surprised by seeing SDSU on top of the state. The most interesting one to me besides A&M over Texas, was Massachusetts. Harvard over Boston College and UMASS!
    LET'S TAKE A TRIP TO BIRDLAND! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68-6O2mJhMw

Comment

Originally posted by 2002jack View Post
      I don't think anyone is surprised by seeing SDSU on top of the state. The most interesting one to me besides A&M over Texas, was Massachusetts. Harvard over Boston College and UMASS!
      gasp, USD isn't the state's most popular college!?......I find Kansas State over Kansas and Louisville over Kentucky interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by SanDakotaState View Post
        gasp, USD isn't the state's most popular college!?......I find Kansas State over Kansas and Louisville over Kentucky interesting.
        It's strictly college FB.

Not sure why Harvard tops BC.

Comment

Keep in mind this is for college football. I can see why more people in Kansas prefer K-State. KU is horrible at football, and there is a similar situation in Kentucky.
          "Macy Miller could play for anybody in the country. She's an all-league guard in the SEC. And South Dakota State, there's no doubt they could play in our league. They wouldn't finish in the bottom half either." --Jimmy Dykes

Comment

Originally posted by Jacked4Days View Post
            Keep in mind this is for college football. I can see why more people in Kansas prefer K-State. KU is horrible at football, and there is a similar situation in Kentucky.
            that makes a lot more sense. maybe i should have read the article instead of looking at the map.......

Comment

Nice!

Comment

Working...
              X