NDSU v Oklahoma in Spokane

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: NDSU v Oklahoma in Spokane

Gutsy win by the Bison. The way it looked , they could have used a cut man on the training staff.

Comment

Thanks for the extra $30,000/year Bison.

Comment

Had a feeling Bisin would win. Wasn't gonna pick them in my bracket though No way

Comment

Someone should call TAB and let him know that the bison won a game in the dance. He might start following the basketball team. It looks like there was a good bison fan base at the game. Good win on the big stage.
          Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Good for the folks in Fargo. Well done os about all there is to say.
            The Zen philosopher Basha once wrote, 'A flute with no holes, is not a flute. A donut with no hole, is a Danish.'

Comment

Originally posted by Bozemaniac View Post
              Thanks for the extra $30,000/year Bison.
              That will pay about 2 scholarships for us, so keep winning Bizon.

Comment

Originally posted by OldHare View Post
                Someone should call TAB and let him know that the bison won a game in the dance. He might start following the basketball team. It looks like there was a good bison fan base at the game. Good win on the big stage.
                I always said a loss in the dance would not do much for me, but a win would be beyond huge. Well, I have to eat my words. Even had we lost, this week was big and the media attention has to have helped the team. I guess I must have conveniently forgotten about how '09 went and then had a bit of a bitter taste left in my mouth after we were beaten. I humbly admit I was wrong.

Comment

And now Mercer takes a glass slipper, knocking off 3-seeded Duke. I love the first few rounds, they are magical.

Comment

Originally posted by BigGoosie13 View Post
                    And now Mercer takes a glass slipper, knocking off 3-seeded Duke.
                    rofl. That's funny. If anyone is still in line for the billion dollars, they might already deserve it after all the upsets already.
                    "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

Originally posted by BigGoosie13 View Post
                      And now Mercer takes a glass slipper, knocking off 3-seeded Duke. I love the first few rounds, they are magical.
                      This is big. I was watching the early part of the second half, and thought Duke was gaining the momentum, but I turn it off at the wrong time. Did not SDSU player Mercer a couple of years back? They do remind you of NDSU, Senior dominated team, but might be better on D than NDSU.

Comment

Originally posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
                        rofl. That's funny. If anyone is still in line for the billion dollars, they might already deserve it after all the upsets already.
                        what a year for upsets, I love it
                        BISON FOOTBALL

Comment

I heard that ESPN only has 11 perfect brackets left out of the 11mm plus.
                          "This is your life and it's ending one minute at a time." -Tyler Durden

Comment

Working...
                          X