Congrats to Oakland's Travis Bader

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congrats to Oakland's Travis Bader

Travis Brader broke JJ Redicks 3 point record for most 3s made in a career. The previous record was 457. Bader made 6-11 3 pointers today to bring his total of career 3s to 461. Miss seeing him playing in the Summit League. I hope he gets a chance to play at the next level. Great accomplishment and helluva shooter.

http://espn.go.com/mens-college-bask...3-point-record

Re: Congrats to Oakland's Travis Bader

Originally posted by SanDakotaState View Post
    Travis Brader broke JJ Redicks 3 point record for most 3s made in a career. The previous record was 457. Bader made 6-11 3 pointers today to bring his total of career 3s to 461. Miss seeing him playing in the Summit League. I hope he gets a chance to play at the next level. Great accomplishment and helluva shooter.

http://espn.go.com/mens-college-bask...3-point-record
    I can't help but think how many of those three pointers were set up by a Drew Valentine illegal screen. I kid (kind of). Congrats to Darth Bader.
    If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments.
    - Steven Wright

Comment

Congrats to Bader.

And I, for one, do not miss seeing him...seems like he always lit up the Jackrabbits.

One Heck of a shooter.

Comment

Yeah, Oakland can come back to the Summit anytime after he is gone. I miss Kampe. Anyone heard/read how they are liking their new "neighborhood"? (Hood being the key word!)

Comment

[QUOTE=MaddogJack;246528]Yeah, Oakland can come back to the Summit anytime after he is gone. I miss Kampe. Anyone heard/read how they are liking their new "neighborhood"? (Hood being the key word!)[/QUOTE
          OU is 4-5 in the Horizon.

Comment

Originally posted by MaddogJack View Post
            Yeah, Oakland can come back to the Summit anytime after he is gone. I miss Kampe. Anyone heard/read how they are liking their new "neighborhood"? (Hood being the key word!)
            I miss Kampe too. That guy is awesome.

I also thought Bader was a senior a couple years ago. Not because he looked like it but because he played like it. He's had a great career.
            Disclaimer: This post may contain assumptions and/or opinions related to Jackrabbit Athletics.

Comment

Originally posted by SDSUAlum08 View Post
              I miss Kampe too. That guy is awesome.

I also thought Bader was a senior a couple years ago. Not because he looked like it but because he played like it. He's had a great career.
              John Goodman look alike is deeply missed. Bader is a one of many products of shooting baskets in his driveway way past sundown. Kids did not do that years ago. Some maybe. Maybe the Browns, Steve and John.

Comment

Strictly basketball speaking, Bader reminds me a lot of Marshall Henderson
                "This is your life and it's ending one minute at a time." -Tyler Durden

Comment

Originally posted by witness View Post
                  Strictly basketball speaking, Bader reminds me a lot of Marshall Henderson
                  I think that's a good comparison. Both great shooters. I think Bader defiantly has a better attitude than Henderson though.

Comment

Originally posted by SanDakotaState View Post
                    I think that's a good comparison. Both great shooters. I think Bader defiantly has a better attitude than Henderson though.
                    Their numbers are pretty close to each other. Also, I love Marshall Henderson. He created one of my favorite gifs of all time

Comment

Their numbers are pretty close to each other. Also, I love Marshall Henderson. He created one of my favorite gifs of all time
                      Also the analysis of the people in that video was priceless!

Comment

lol there's at least a dozen different things going on in that gif. My favorite is the black guy just standing there and smiling

Comment

Originally posted by jack power View Post
                          lol there's at least a dozen different things going on in that gif. My favorite is the black guy just standing there and smiling
                          Ya, supposedly he is a security guard so he's just laughing. All the students yelling at him, shouting profanities, flipping him the bird and telling him to come into the stands. Personally my favorite is the old guy that stands up and shouts some type of profanity at him. Looks like he said "What a jacka**" I just love that gif.

Comment

Ya, supposedly he is a security guard so he's just laughing. All the students yelling at him, shouting profanities, flipping him the bird and telling him to come into the stands. Personally my favorite is the old guy that stands up and shouts some type of profanity at him. Looks like he said "What a jacka**" I just love that gif.
                            Can you tell what the old guy is saying?

Comment

Bader broke another record. This time its for most 3 point attempts in a career.

Comment

Working...
                              X