Penn State Lady Lions v Gophers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Penn State Lady Lions v Gophers

Early in the game, Penn State having a pretty easy time defending their home court against Minnesota (same Penn State team we beat 83-79). 13-4 with about four minutes ticked off the clock.

Minnesota's lucky they didn't have the Jacks on their schedule.

Re: Penn State Lady Lions v Gophers

Final: Penn State 83, Minnesota 53.

Penn State has two losses on the season: SDSU and Purdue.

Comment

Originally posted by JackJD View Post
      Final: Penn State 83, Minnesota 53.

Penn State has two losses on the season: SDSU and Purdue.
      Actually they have 4 losses. They lost to UConn and Notre Dame too

Comment

You're right, Mitchell....so much for my memory!

They lost to:
        UConn 71-52
        Notre Dame, 77-67
        SDSU 83-79
        Purdue 84-74.

Comment

reading gopher thread---pat reusse believes teague will be looking for a new bb coach (don't think he's talking about pitino ). another sports snoop is tweeting that borton's asst's are already doing research on their future. names being brought up are lynx asst and wolves broadcaster jim peterson and, of course, aj. some think aj SHOULD be the choice, and some believe that no way they hire another man after the volleyball hire. stating this next hire will be a woman.

just from what i have seen, it appears borton has lost her team. the team seems to be getting a little "catty" with each other. i would say the odds are that borton will be gone (although, not sure about that maturi extension and buyout situation---that would be only thing holding teague back).

*update 1/29: i just read an article by reusse that states, iho, borton needs to get to the sweet 16 to save her job. also, according to his column, her buyout would be around $350,000.
          Last edited by krak-r-jacks; 01-29-2014, 08:23 AM.

Comment

Working...
          X