Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arkansas vs. Kentucky Buzzer Beater

Blank
    Last edited by i_got_a_fever; 03-14-2016, 07:07 PM.

Re: Arkansas vs. Kentucky Buzzer Beater

That is why you should never ball watch
    "This is your life and it's ending one minute at a time." -Tyler Durden

Comment

Originally posted by i_got_a_fever View Post
      For those of you that don't know, after receiving my B.S. at SDSU, I went on to earn my M.S. at the University of Arkansas and still live in the area, so I get the opportunity to attend quite a few Razorback games. I was at the Kentucky game last night. For those of you that stayed up and watched it on ESPN last night, WHAT A GAME! Here is how it ended in OT.

http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=espn:10295844
      I stayed up and watched it, awesome finish. I think its BS that they put 0.2 back on the clock.
      We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Originally posted by jackmd View Post
        I stayed up and watched it, awesome finish. I think its BS that they put 0.2 back on the clock.
        tT
        You're right! the ball didn't hit the floor until after time expired. They don't stop the clock when the ball goes through the hoop on a normal possession. They totally missed on that.

Comment

Originally posted by slosho View Post
          tT
          You're right! the ball didn't hit the floor until after time expired. They don't stop the clock when the ball goes through the hoop on a normal possession. They totally missed on that.
          The clock stops after every made basket in the final minute of the second half and all overtimes.Made basket is when the ball drops through the net.

Comment

Originally posted by jack power View Post
            The clock stops after every made basket in the final minute of the second half and all overtimes.Made basket is when the ball drops through the net.
            That is what the rule says. Funny how nobody pays attention until its the last basket in the last second of the game as to just how close to when it "dropped through the net" and the clock stopped. I stand by my statement, B as in B and S as in S. Did the refs do the wrong thing? I didn't say that.
            We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Originally posted by jack power View Post
              Well there you go. (Thanks BTW!) But honestly seems like an odd rule to treat that time frame differently then the rest of the game. That's like saying one play made the difference in the game. It may be the last thing one remembers, but usually the re are other blown opportunitys.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
              X