EWU vs. JSU

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EWU vs. JSU

Just for funzies, anybody got some predictions on this and the other remaining playoff games? Just think its fun to follow the playoffs the rest of the way through and is a good way to build knowledge about the rest of the subdivision. JSU fans seem pretty cocky for an OVC team if you ask me. Good team but they get beat in similar fashion as we did, 46-28.

Re: EWU vs. JSU

Originally posted by Thumper 76 View Post
    Just for funzies, anybody got some predictions on this and the other remaining playoff games? Just think its fun to follow the playoffs the rest of the way through and is a good way to build knowledge about the rest of the subdivision. JSU fans seem pretty cocky for an OVC team if you ask me. Good team but they get beat in similar fashion as we did, 46-28.
    I'm definitely going to be following the rest of the playoffs. Other than the bid for home/regional based games the system creates a lot of fun match ups. I don't like JSU's chances and think they'll be humbled at the end of this one.

The game of the week in my opinion is Towson at Eastern Illinois. EIU is by far the best OVC team in at least a decade, and I think they are much improved from the team that visited Brookings last year. Garropollo is a NFL prospect and more-than-likely the Walter Payton award winner.
    If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments.
    - Steven Wright

Comment

Working...
    X