Belmont over UNC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Belmont over UNC

I was looking forward to the Belmont game at the beginning of the season. Now I'm looking forward to the game even more after they knocked off the Tar Heels today.

GO RABBITS!

Re: Belmont over UNC

It was a great game to watch. Belmont was 15-37 from 3 and were 20-22 from the ft line while UNC was 2-7 from behind the arc and 22-48 from the ft line. If UNC could have made at least 70% of their free throws they could have won. Just shows how important free throw shooting is. I'm going out on limb and saying that Roy Williams is going to make his players run a lot and shoot a lot of free throws at their next practice. Cant wait to see the Bruins come to Frost next month!

Comment

Originally posted by SanDakotaState View Post
      It was a great game to watch. Belmont was 15-37 from 3 and were 20-22 from the ft line while UNC was 2-7 from behind the arc and 22-48 from the ft line. If UNC could have made at least 70% of their free throws they could have won. Just shows how important free throw shooting is. I'm going out on limb and saying that Roy Williams is going to make his players run a lot and shoot a lot of free throws at their next practice. Cant wait to see the Bruins come to Frost next month!
      If they shoot that well at UNC right now i am worried since we let DSU light it up from deep so i could only imagine a good team with good shooters. Hopefully in practice right now we are working on that defense and effort issues we have had to start the year. hope to see improvement before confrence play starts.
      "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by SanDakotaState View Post
        It was a great game to watch.
        Also anytime UNC looses it is a great game IMHO.
        "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
          If they shoot that well at UNC right now i am worried since we let DSU light it up from deep so i could only imagine a good team with good shooters. Hopefully in practice right now we are working on that defense and effort issues we have had to start the year. hope to see improvement before confrence play starts.
          It was dwu not dsu. We play them in a couple weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by mitchellrabbit View Post
            It was dwu not dsu. We play them in a couple weeks.
            Oh yeah. W, S like it makes a difference. just kidding. thanks, i was mistaken. hopefully DSU doesnt shoot lights out then.

Comment

Working...
            X