X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Texas Tech hires Candace Whitaker as head coach for women's basketball

http://www.kansascity.com/2013/05/20...asketball.html

Re: Texas Tech hires Candace Whitaker as head coach for women's basketball

Wow,major accomplishment for her,probably a hefty raise in pay also,she's really done a lot since she coached the ROO'S,congratulations to her and hope she does well at Texas Tech.

Comment

She was always my favorite opposing coach of the Jackrabbits.
      (If you know what I mean)

Comment

Originally posted by da_coach View Post
        She was always my favorite opposing coach of the Jackrabbits.
        (If you know what I mean)
        Amen .....very attractive woman....if she's feeling nostalgic,and wants to take another crack at the rabbits,maybe she'll bring Texas Tech to Frost some day!

Comment

I wouldn't be surprised if she would do a 2 for 1 or 1 for 1. SDSU has a quality (and quantity) following, and under AJ, a game played in Brookings, if get a w, is considered a quality win, and conversely, is not considered a "bad loss". Nebraska really suffered no ill effects from their November 2012 loss to the Rabbits.

Jackrabbits have made the upper echelons of "mid-majors". They are, with Gonzaga, Marist, and Middle Tenn, UW-Green Bay, a perennial one-bid league champ.

Comment

Working...
          X