X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Easy Ed in trouble.

http://www.aroundosceola.com/index.p...rMo8zQ.twitter

Wow. Just wow.

Wonder if this was the type of thing that led to his dismissal at the U. The only thing I ever heard was that he was "kind of an ass"(my gentler term).

Re: Easy Ed in trouble.

Originally posted by da_coach View Post
    http://www.aroundosceola.com/index.p...rMo8zQ.twitter

Wow. Just wow.

Wonder if this was the type of thing that led to his dismissal at the U. The only thing I ever heard was that he was "kind of an ass"(my gentler term).
    See the previous thread on this topic. There were accusations eerily similar to these. Money from team related events not properly accounted for, without being able to be more specific.
    We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Originally posted by jackmd View Post
      See the previous thread on this topic. There were accusations eerily similar to these. Money from team related events not properly accounted for, without being able to be more specific.
      Not that I question your sourcing or that it occurred but this bothers me, and not just in this case because it happens elsewhere. If he was doing this it should have been noted in the firing. If it had nothing to do with it, it shouldn't have gotten out at all, or even mentioned.

I've seen this happen to often where someone does something border line or completely illegal, but is either fired for something else (on the field issues), or allowed to resign and then nothing is documented when they obtain a new job.

Seems to happen way too often with state jobs.

Comment

Originally posted by joeboo22 View Post
        Not that I question your sourcing or that it occurred but this bothers me, and not just in this case because it happens elsewhere. If he was doing this it should have been noted in the firing. If it had nothing to do with it, it shouldn't have gotten out at all, or even mentioned.

I've seen this happen to often where someone does something border line or completely illegal, but is either fired for something else (on the field issues), or allowed to resign and then nothing is documented when they obtain a new job.

Seems to happen way too often with state jobs.
        I agree with everything you just typed.
        We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Working...
        X