Alabama and LSU have offered an 8th grader

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alabama and LSU have offered an 8th grader

This is ridiculous..... http://espn.go.com/college-sports/re...er-dylan-moses

Now granted an offer from a SEC school means nothing until you basically enroll in their schools, I just hate this.

Re: Alabama and LSU have offered an 8th grader

Originally posted by BigGoosie13 View Post
    This is ridiculous..... http://espn.go.com/college-sports/re...er-dylan-mosesNow granted an offer from a SEC school means nothing until you basically enroll in their schools, I just hate this.
    A 6'1" 215lb 8th grader is pretty darn big
    "This is your life and it's ending one minute at a time." -Tyler Durden

Comment

SDSU should offer, if not for PR alone

Comment

Also, didn't Lane Kiffen offer a middle school QB a year or two ago??? They shouldn't even report these offers as they are only verbal offers, so therefore they are unoffical and have no backing.

Also I remember in 8th grade when I was 5'10 and everybody thought I was going to be 6'2ish like my dad.....needless to say I am now 21 and stand 5'10.5 (thanks mom)

Comment

Originally posted by slosho View Post
          SDSU should offer, if not for PR alone
          I thought it was ridiculous when Nagy offered Fiegen and White during their soph year at MHS. I think that one turned out okay as will this one. This kid apparently has potential and is very coachable.

Comment

The University of Virginia just offered my future nephew/niece a scholarship. We'll find out which of the two it is next week when he/she is born.

Comment

Working...
            X