Colorado State ranked

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Colorado State ranked

#25, the first top twenty-five ranking for CSU since 1954. Colton Iverson must be enjoying his new team.. CSU and New Mexico are on top of the Mountain West with the same number of losses.

Re: Colorado State ranked

Originally posted by JackJD View Post
    #25, the first top twenty-five ranking for CSU since 1954. Colton Iverson must be enjoying his new team.. CSU and New Mexico are on top of the Mountain West with the same number of losses.
    Iverson is one of the main reasons why CSU is ranked. Leads the team in points, blocks, FG% and tied for first in rebounds. Funny how Tubby wouldn't start him over Sampson III and he excels once he leaves Minnesota. You could also say the same thing that Devoe Joseph got better last year at Oregon than when he was with Tubby.
    "This is your life and it's ending one minute at a time." -Tyler Durden

Comment

All of what has been said plus they now have a great coach in Larry Eustachey. Tim Miles, who went to Nebraska also left them with a full cupboard. Add Iverson, coach him up, and now you have a formidable team.

Comment

Originally posted by yoteforever View Post
        All of what has been said plus they now have a great coach in Larry Eustachey. Tim Miles, who went to Nebraska also left them with a full cupboard. Add Iverson, coach him up, and now you have a formidable team.
        Miles deserves a lot of the credit, a lot. CSU is playing well at this point I wonder where they will settle out.
        We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Originally posted by witness View Post
          Iverson is one of the main reasons why CSU is ranked. Leads the team in points, blocks, FG% and tied for first in rebounds. Funny how Tubby wouldn't start him over Sampson III and he excels once he leaves Minnesota. You could also say the same thing that Devoe Joseph got better last year at Oregon than when he was with Tubby.
          I always thought Iverson was a better player than Sampson the Turd with the Gophers. He got a rep as a hacker with Big 10 officials and was always sitting with foul trouble , resulting in limited minutes. Joseph quit on the Gophers in mid-season because Tubby's system didn't allow him to jack up unlimited shots,which he was able to with the Ducks.

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
            I always thought Iverson was a better player than Sampson the Turd with the Gophers. He got a rep as a hacker with Big 10 officials and was always sitting with foul trouble , resulting in limited minutes. Joseph quit on the Gophers in mid-season because Tubby's system didn't allow him to jack up unlimited shots,which he was able to with the Ducks.
            Sampson was a bust yet started over Iverson. As far as Joseph quitting and jacking up shots at Oregon, I didn't know shooting 47.3%fg and 42%3pt was jacking up shots. Joseph was a better player at Oregon. I would get rid of Tubby, and get Flip Saunders. I think he would do a better job than Tubby
            "This is your life and it's ending one minute at a time." -Tyler Durden

Comment

Working...
            X