Augie FB coach finalist

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Augie FB coach finalist

Former SDSU assistant coach (Daren Wilkinson) is up for Augie's Head Coaching postion.
    http://www.goaugie.com/news/2012/12/...203122600.aspx

Re: Augie FB coach finalist

Originally posted by UWMandSDSU View Post
    Former SDSU assistant coach (Daren Wilkinson) is up for Augie's Head Coaching postion.
    http://www.goaugie.com/news/2012/12/...203122600.aspx
    I saw that he was on twitter last week. He seems like a good fit.
    We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

I was a big fan of the job Daren did while at SDSU. He would be a good hire for Augie.
      If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments.
      - Steven Wright

Comment

Little surprised by the list, thinking they would have someone with a little more local ties, or name recognition. However I think Daren Wilkinson at least on paper is the best pick for that job.

Comment

If I recall correctly, it was Daren who recruited the first large group of AZ players to SDSU (that group included Danny Batten, Jimmy Rodgers, Isaiah Jackson, among others) and one could say really opened the doors for us in Arizona in the years following. He also seemed to be very successful coaching QB's and WR's and coordinating our passing game while at SDSU.
          "I'd like to thank the good Lord for making me a Yankee." - Joe D.

Comment

Though I didn't have any interest in their games, I lived in Northfield, MN for a couple years, so I thought it was neat to see the St. Olaf guy on the short list.
            "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

Working...
            X