Minnesota v Washington

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Minnesota v Washington

Watching Minnesota v. Washington in the NIT semifinal game...winner meets Stanford for the NIT title. I'm going with the Gophers on this one.

A few minutes into the game and the announcers are making small talk...one of the announcers notes he watched South Dakota State beat Washington by 20 at Washington.

Great residuals from that game.

Re: Minnesota v Washington

Originally posted by JackJD View Post
    Watching Minnesota v. Washington in the NIT semifinal game...winner meets Stanford for the NIT title. I'm going with the Gophers on this one.

A few minutes into the game and the announcers are making small talk...one of the announcers notes he watched South Dakota State beat Washington by 20 at Washington.

Great residuals from that game.
    Need to start beating more than one "power-6" conference team in a year, if we want to start making serious waves in D-I.
    "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Originally posted by filbert View Post
      Need to start beating more than one "power-6" conference team in a year, if we want to start making serious waves in D-I.
      I think a win against the gophers sure would have helped.....says capt obvious.
      "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

If the Jacks go back to Williams Arena next season,it will be worth the trip just to see Nate and Dre Hollins go at each other.

Comment

Originally posted by filbert View Post
          the problem is once you beat them they don't want you to come back.

Comment

Originally posted by joeboo22 View Post
            the problem is once you beat them they don't want you to come back.
            I'm ok with running out of them, if this is how we do it.
            "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Ima root for Washington..sorry boys. I root for the Jacks every other game. one wont hurt
              Great moments are born from great opportunities.
              ---Herb Brooks

Comment

Working...
              X