Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Womens College Basketball Names you should know about...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Womens College Basketball Names you should know about...

I happened to come across this this morning. Towards the bottom of a Kim Sulkey Mulkey article.

Five names you should know (but probably don't)

Sam Ostarello, Purdue. It was a career night Sunday for the junior Boilermakers forward, who finished with a career-high 21 points and a season-high 13 rebounds in a 77-66 win over the Illini. It was a big performance at a big time for Ostarello, who is averaging 8.3 points a game. Purdue was able to maintain its half-game lead over Ohio State in the Big Ten.

http://espn.go.com/espnw/womens-coll...d=2012_espw_ob
    "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Re: Womens College Basketball Names you should know about...

Originally posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I happened to come across this this morning. Towards the bottom of a Kim Sulkey Mulkey article.

Five names you should know (but probably don't)

Sam Ostarello, Purdue. It was a career night Sunday for the junior Boilermakers forward, who finished with a career-high 21 points and a season-high 13 rebounds in a 77-66 win over the Illini. It was a big performance at a big time for Ostarello, who is averaging 8.3 points a game. Purdue was able to maintain its half-game lead over Ohio State in the Big Ten.

http://espn.go.com/espnw/womens-coll...d=2012_espw_ob
    Then I think about if Ostrello would have been a Jack. If she was, we would be undefeated in confrence IMO and probably won the last couple regular season titles also. Glad to see she is having sucsess.
    "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
      Then I think about if Ostrello would have been a Jack. If she was, we would be undefeated in confrence IMO and probably won the last couple regular season titles also. Glad to see she is having sucsess.
      And would have won more out of conference games which would give SDSU a better spot in the NCAA tourney and eventually giving them a better opportunity to win some games.
      Disclaimer: This post may contain assumptions and/or opinions related to Jackrabbit Athletics.

Comment

no doubt she woulda been a star in the summit and for the jacks---and made those around her even better.

Comment

Working...
        X