Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

OT: graham hays mid-major top 10..........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OT: graham hays mid-major top 10..........

http://espn.go.com/womens-college-ba...d-major-top-10

Re: OT: graham hays mid-major top 10..........

I am at a bit of a lose on how the WBB Jacks aren't cracking top 15 or 25 mid-majors. Yet the darling ORU Eagles, in 2nd place, and still to play in Brookings, are in CBI top 25 mm.

Jacks are the leaders, and I can see them running the table to the tourney. Only two potential losses IMHO, ORU at Brookings, and either OU or IPFW there (this weekend's games).

Sorry to see GH has no feedback about Rabbits or Summit League in his list here.

Comment

If not mistaken the team AJ backed out of going too is ranked 1st. Mid major.
      "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Correct.

Maybe next season, we'll get UWGB on the play list. Should be a good game, if scheduled.

Comment

Originally posted by rabidrabbit View Post
          I am at a bit of a lose on how the WBB Jacks aren't cracking top 15 or 25 mid-majors. Yet the darling ORU Eagles, in 2nd place, and still to play in Brookings, are in CBI top 25 mm.

Jacks are the leaders, and I can see them running the table to the tourney. Only two potential losses IMHO, ORU at Brookings, and either OU or IPFW there (this weekend's games).

Sorry to see GH has no feedback about Rabbits or Summit League in his list here.
          I would add the game in Vermillion to that list.With the troubles the Jacks can occasionally have shooting (even at home ).shooting for the first time in a dome could be a problem.

Comment

Originally posted by rabidrabbit View Post

Well....just beat ORU then. Pretty simple really. Of course none of it really freakin' matters. Conference Champs would be nice, but really only Tourney Champs matters. We could lose the rest of our games, but just as long as he win the Conf. Tourney, I'm good.
            With fans like this who needs enemas.....

Comment

We had our chances to be a ranked team.We had a very tough OOC schedule to prove ourselves worthy of a top Mid-major ranking.We didn't impress very much I'm afraid.One more good win might have been enough.

Comment

Working...
              X