DWU

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DWU

Am I the only one who pays attention to Dakota Weslyan?
    Great moments are born from great opportunities.
    ---Herb Brooks

Re: DWU

Originally posted by Madi V:)Mitchell View Post
    Am I the only one who pays attention to Dakota Weslyan?

Yes. Yes you are.
    Disclaimer: This post may contain assumptions and/or opinions related to Jackrabbit Athletics.

Comment

Okay. I don't know how to reply to that. I guess there is no point in this thread anymore.
      ---Herb Brooks

Comment

I keep up on DWU. The men are having a tough time, losing some close games. Jason C has the women playing good again

Comment

I honestly am not a fan of JC. He yells too much and I miss Coach K. I was at the men's game last night. That was a good game. DSU came out hard and ready to play. So did Weslyan but those last 5-10 minutes...
          ---Herb Brooks

Comment

Dakota State has had a great start to the season. Coach Garner has really turned around the program in Madison, coaching the team to its first winning season in almost 20 years last year.
            I am Ed. Fear me.

Comment

Originally posted by jackrabit1 View Post
              Dakota State has had a great start to the season. Coach Garner has really turned around the program in Madison, coaching the team to its first winning season in almost 20 years last year.
              DSU is a great team. I think they are going to have a great season this year as well. Garner is a great coach also. He had a heck of a game last night. He is very amusing.
              ---Herb Brooks

Comment

I'm guessing last night was just an exhibition game? DSU was trying to get into our conference but was not being let in because they aren't a school that is affiliated with a church.
                ---Herb Brooks

Comment

I'm guessing last night was just an exhibition game? DSU was trying to get into our conference but was not being let in because they aren't a school that is affiliated with a church.
                  Maybe if they build a church to Bill Gates?
                  I am Ed. Fear me.

Comment

What?
                    ---Herb Brooks

Comment

DSU is known as a computer school... maybe if they built a church and worshiped Bill Gates, the G-PAC would let them in.
                      I am Ed. Fear me.

Comment

I honestly am not a fan of JC. He yells too much and I miss Coach K. I was at the men's game last night. That was a good game. DSU came out hard and ready to play. So did Weslyan but those last 5-10 minutes...

JC is a great coach. Look what he did at Mt Vernon then at Wagner with the boys. I didnt know they played boys basketball in Wagner until he went there. Now he has the DWU girls winning again. I think he gets the yelling from Munsen. I know him personally, he is a great guy.

Comment

Haha...good one. I wish they would let them in. They are good competition. They beat the Tigers last night.
                          ---Herb Brooks

Comment

I think he is a great guy too. I met him a couple times at games but don't really know him. I just don't like his coaching style. And this is going to sound bad because of what I am saying right now but I love Coach Munsen. My dad absolutely can't stand him but I think he is a great guy and coach. He will not only be missed by the team or ball program but by the rest of MHS as well.
                            ---Herb Brooks

Comment

May I humbly ask who JC is? I am sure its not the one whose birthday we are about to celebrate.

Comment

Working...
                              X