• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Houston Baptist to Southland

http://www.hbuhuskies.com/news/2011/...121110809.aspx

Re: Houston Baptist to Southland

Woof.

That certainly undid the benefits of adding ORU.

Comment

Originally posted by zooropa View Post
      Woof
      LOL

That certainly undid the benefits of adding ORU.
      Seriously...talk about opposite ends of the spectrum.
      "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

Southland is where Mid-Continent was before they added NDSU, SDSU, and IPFW--desperate. They were hemorrhaging schools to FBS and had to re-stock tuit-suite. It would not at all surprise me if Texas-Pan Am gets added in the not too distant future--and it would also not surprise me if they invited Oklahoma City (assuming that they still were looking at moving up from NAIA).
        "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

I bet they add the University of North Alabama, the OVC turned them away the same day they told Northern Kentucky to look elsewhere. UNA has football and could be member #12 for the Southland.

Comment

Originally posted by filbert View Post
            tuit-suite
            The Association for the Francophonation of English objects to your incorrect spelling: The proper spelling is "Tout suite."

Please support 2011's Cause du Année: "It's spelled CACHET, you silly English pig-dog!"

Comment

The Association for the Francophonation of English objects to your incorrect spelling: The proper spelling is "Tout suite."

Please support 2011's Cause du Année: "It's spelled CACHET, you silly English pig-dog!"
              Hey, I tried. I KNEW I should have looked it up. At least I didn't do "toot-sweet."
              "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Originally posted by filbert View Post
                Hey, I tried. I KNEW I should have looked it up. At least I didn't do "toot-sweet."
                This is most certainly my biggest ever contribution to thread drift. TootSweet is a medicinal product. You can read a little about it here:

http://www.natus.com/documents/00341...-TS%20FAQs.pdf
                Finding is never about seeking. It is about opening yourself to what is already there. - Henry Meloux

Comment

Working...
                X