usd at poly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• usd at poly

Saw usd lost a close one at the end with the back up qb in. Usd had a 17-0 lead at half. Not sure why warren wast in the game.
    "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Re: usd at poly

Watched until the CP QB was sacked on 4th down early in the 4th QTR. With USD up 24-10 I figured the Coyotes had the game in hand. Not certain how they 605'd it.
    You know that you're over the hill when your mind makes a promise that your body can't fill. - L. George

Comment

Originally posted by Prairiehaas View Post
      Watched until the CP QB was sacked on 4th down early in the 4th QTR. With USD up 24-10 I figured the Coyotes had the game in hand. Not certain how they 605'd it.
      At least they didn't 48 to seven it like the Jacks did. Or whatever the score was of that game.
      How Bout Them Yotes

Comment

Originally posted by Coyote_Fan View Post
        At least they didn't 48 to seven it like the Jacks did. Or whatever the score was of that game.
        Whether its a 3pt loss or a 34 pt loss, it all counts the same in the loss column.

Comment

I will say the same thing. The last I looked, the score was 24-10 and I thought USD had it wrapped up. I really don't know what happened (didn't watch more than 2 minutes of the game and that was when i saw the score) so I was really surprised when I switched over for SNL and saw the final result.
          Over? Did you say "over"? Nothing is over until we decide it is! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no!--Bluto--

Comment

Well, chalk one up in the moral victory column then.

At least USD is good at that on the road.
            "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

Not a smack thread.
              "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Not a smack thread.
                "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Originally posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
                  Well, chalk one up in the moral victory column then.

At least USD is good at that on the road.
                  Not a smack thread.
                  "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

USD's QB, Warren, went out with a foot injury. I think I saw the play...defender came charging in an stomped on Warren's foot as he tried to scramble away. He was limping slightly but you could tell he was in pain. The game announcers later said something about a real bloody toe and I think they said something about an injection.

Comment

Originally posted by filbert View Post
                      Not a smack thread.
                      Lets be completely honest. Neither program is at a very high level this year so their really shouldn't be any smack tossed around by anyone in Blue and Gold or Red and White.
                      How Bout Them Yotes

Comment

Originally posted by filbert View Post
                        Not a smack thread.
                        My bad, apologies to Coyote fans offended by the 605 reference.
                        You know that you're over the hill when your mind makes a promise that your body can't fill. - L. George

Comment

Same here. I was quite impressed with USD's effort. They were flying around on defense and had an excellent offensive scheme that Warren was running to near perfection. They looked like a top 20 team. Then, I woke up to find out they blew the lead. I almost felt bad for coyote fans.

Warren hurt his foot but was still moving pretty well. They brought the backup in and he immediately drove them down the field and scored a TD so they decided to let Warren sit. Wasn't really the offenses fault they lost. The defense has had some question marks all year.

My honest opinion after watching both teams yesterday, SDSU didn't look like a better team than USD.
                          We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

After watching parts of the SDSU game & all of the Yotes game, I can without a doubt say that the USD broadcast had a much better video
                            USD Fan

Comment

Originally posted by hareball View Post
                              After watching parts of the SDSU game & all of the Yotes game, I can without a doubt say that the USD broadcast had a much better video
                              No comparison. I think that was Cal-Poly's own production was it not?
                              We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Working...
                              X