Ranking FBS stadiums all 120

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ranking FBS stadiums all 120

Kind of fun. I think it is interesting that many FBS stadiums are in the 20,000 to 30,000 range for seating.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/6...adiums/page/29

Re: Ranking FBS stadiums all 120

I thought the names behind both Iowa & Iowa State's stadiums were really interesting.

Also liked the comment about how SMU's attendance was much larger when they paid their players.

Comment

It's just not right to count tickets sold and not actual attendance....

Aptly called “The Bank,” it seats 50,000 fans in a classic horseshoe design. It has been filled to capacity since it opened two seasons ago, a feat substantially more impressive when you consider Minnesota has gone 9-16 since 2009.

Comment

Originally posted by jackbusiness09 View Post
        "Filled to capacity" that is a ridiculous statement. Almost as ridiculous as some of the numbers reported by other local universities.
        We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Originally posted by jackbusiness09 View Post
          The Big Boys do it too. I was in Darrell K. Royal Stadium last October when Texas hosted Baylor. The Longhorns were pretty bad last season and had a hard time getting people to show up. There were empty seats all over the stadium. I am guessing that a quarter of them were empty. The reported attendace was 100,452.
          Finding is never about seeking. It is about opening yourself to what is already there. - Henry Meloux

Comment

Working...
          X