Boycott this recruit!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boycott this recruit!

Read the following story and then ask yourself "Wouldnt' it be really neat if every school in the country boycotted these recruits?"

Story about Georgia recruits stealing from their future teammates' lockers:
    LINK

Saw this story mentioned on Bisonville.

Re: Boycott this recruit!

Dusting off an old soapbox: Over the years I've represented people charged with just about every kind of crime from simple assaults to murder. Most of those people weren't too bad...most just royally screwed up, many after after having a fair amount of booze or drugs. But, if I can do a little generalizing or stereotyping, there's one group of people accused of crimes and who actually committed crimes, that I found to be the worst to work with: thieves.

I could be easily convinced to dream up some particularly cruel and unusual punishments for the jerks described in the story in the preceding post.

Okay, stepping off soapbox.

Comment

It would be nice, yet most of them continue to get bailed out time and time again, slap on the wrist punishments and another D-I school waiting there with a full-ride if the school they are committed to backs out.

Now I'll agree that most players are generally good guys who did something stupid, but I'm bothered more how some schools handle the situations. Many of them make every excuse for the kid possible, until he/she transfers and then drops on them.

Comment

Originally posted by JackJD View Post
        Dusting off an old soapbox: Over the years I've represented people charged with just about every kind of crime from simple assaults to murder. Most of those people weren't too bad...most just royally screwed up, many after after having a fair amount of booze or drugs. But, if I can do a little generalizing or stereotyping, there's one group of people accused of crimes and who actually committed crimes, that I found to be the worst to work with: thieves.

I could be easily convinced to dream up some particularly cruel and unusual punishments for the jerks described in the story in the preceding post.

Okay, stepping off soapbox.
        Unbelieveable. What was this guy thinking? Clyptomania at its best.

Comment

At least they were kids and not a major league pitcher.....

http://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/news/story?id=6384863

I don't get this deal with Leake. Pretty sure he could afford the $60 for shirts.

Comment

Winona Ryder or what ever her name was.
            "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Perhaps this theard should be re-named famous clyptos. The Red baseball player is hard to understand. Some kind of illness no doubt.

Comment

Carver High? Coach Reeves would never let this happen!

@JacksFanInNeb

I've always believed that if someone wants to run a country, he should know how to run a tractor first.
                --Steve Hartman, CBS Sunday

Comment

It's spelled Kleptomania, not Clyptomania!

Comment

Originally posted by OKC_Poke View Post
                    It's spelled Kleptomania, not Clyptomania!
                    Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
                      Thanks
                      No problem. You all were acting like a bunch of CSU idiots. Think USD only much much dumber!

Comment

Working...
                      X