Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Coyote Message Board

http://southdakotacoyotes.proboards.com/index.cgi

I am breaking away and taking with me whoever wants an area where all discussion will always be promoted whether it's pro USD or anti USD. If the board has 3 members or 1,000 I am committed to running a board that is based on the principals of free speech. Whether I have had runs-ins, disagreements with you or whatever, you are still welcome to visit and post even if it's to promote SDSU.
    How Bout Them Yotes

Re: New Coyote Message Board

this will be interesting

Comment

Originally posted by Coyote_Fan View Post
      http://southdakotacoyotes.proboards.com/index.cgi

I am breaking away and taking with me whoever wants an area where all discussion will always be promoted whether it's pro USD or anti USD. If the board has 3 members or 1,000 I am committed to running a board that is based on the principals of free speech. Whether I have had runs-ins, disagreements with you or whatever, you are still welcome to visit and post even if it's to promote SDSU.

CF, i think this is bad idea, however I wish you luck. I don't think the 'yotes have enough fans to support one board, let alone two. Perhaps you should track down the mavbots and start a SDSU hate board. That would be more interesting.
      LET'S TAKE A TRIP TO BIRDLAND! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68-6O2mJhMw

Comment

Is it time to show the Coyote Fan youtube clip?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BvTNyKIGXiI

Okay, that was uncalled for. smack. Etc. Guess I'll have to quit this board and form my own.

Comment

Wow. Believing a second U. athletics fan board can be successful may be more delusional than thinking a fight with the NCAA over mascot names can be won.

What is it with UXD faithful? What color is the sky in their world?
          You know that you're over the hill when your mind makes a promise that your body can't fill. - L. George

Comment

I think you are being a little harsh with CF. I admire his conviction. Although I don't always agree with his reasoning, there's no doubt he is a passionate Yote fan. You don't see many of those running around. While I would argue with the delivery of his recent banning transgression, I agree with the premise. The turnout for their WBB post season game was pathetic. The fact that it was their first adds insult to injury. Many on their board have several excuses on why the poor turnout. There in lies the problem. USD athletics is 4th or 5th in most people's pecking order.

CF, I tried joining your board but had a problem with the registration, don't know if mine was an isolated problem.

Comment

Yes, perhaps we are.

CF go right ahead and do your best to split support for USD athletics. Cause as much animosity amongst USD fans as you can. I am looking forward to watching one or both of the USD forums crash and burn.
              You know that you're over the hill when your mind makes a promise that your body can't fill. - L. George

Comment

Originally posted by JackFlash View Post
                I think you are being a little harsh with CF. I admire his conviction. Although I don't always agree with his reasoning, there's no doubt he is a passionate Yote fan. You don't see many of those running around. While I would argue with the delivery of his recent banning transgression, I agree with the premise. The turnout for their WBB post season game was pathetic. The fact that it was their first adds insult to injury. Many on their board have several excuses on why the poor turnout. There in lies the problem. USD athletics is 4th or 5th in most people's pecking order.

CF, I tried joining your board but had a problem with the registration, don't know if mine was an isolated problem.
                Be my guest and sign up. I have had one other sign up, perhaps my only supporter but he was able to get registered. If I am the only one that posts there, oh well than I will use it for a blog site I guess. My philosophy is that I would rather stand for what I believe in, even if I have to stand alone, than stand with others where I have to compromise my beliefs.

I agree that USD's fan attendance sucked for the CBI game and I certainly brought that to light and maybe so in an over the top fassion. What is worse though, critising the critisizer whether that person is right or not all the while ignoring the real issue of attendance, or realise the issue, do something about it and fix the problem. Ok sorry for the run-on sentence. I like to come up with ideas for solutions and often do. I belive that if someone is to be critical they should come up with a sollution which I try to do.
                How Bout Them Yotes

Comment

Originally posted by Prairiehaas View Post
                  Yes, perhaps we are.

CF go right ahead and do your best to split support for USD athletics. Cause as much animosity amongst USD fans as you can. I am looking forward to watching one or both of the USD forums crash and burn.
                  Whether right or wrong the administrator has taken it into his own hands to ban me from the message board so what other choice do I have. It's either create another board where all opinions are welcome or not have a voice. I believe everyone deserves a voice.
                  How Bout Them Yotes

Comment

All right, people, if you don't have anything nice to say . . .
                    "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Originally posted by filbert View Post
                      All right, people, if you don't have anything nice to say . . .
                      With all due respect I thought I was being civil unless you weren't talking about my comments
                      How Bout Them Yotes

Comment

Originally posted by Coyote_Fan View Post
                        With all due respect I thought I was being civil unless you weren't talking about my comments
                        Nope, not referring to you . . .
                        "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

make that two registered members (using an alias) , if i could figure out how to register.

Comment

Originally posted by jackdaniel View Post
                            make that two registered members (using an alias) , if i could figure out how to register.
                            I have had some register already. It should be much the same as on any proboard as far as I know.

go to the top of the board

hit register

fill out the necessary field including the CAPTCHA

check "I agree"

after that you will need to fill out more and have an activation key be e-mailed to you. You should be able to get on after that.

If not post here and I will help as much as I can.
                            How Bout Them Yotes

Comment

Working...
                            X