Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Soderberg and son lead Lindenwood to NAIA success

Kansas City Star article . . .

Sounds like he's doing well at the NAIA Division I level . . .
    "I think we'll be OK"

Re: Soderberg and son lead Lindenwood to NAIA success

Great story, its pretty cool that Kramer left a bigger program and bigger spotlight to play under his dad a few rungs down the ladder.
    "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

My recollection of Kramer was he was a little guy when Dad coached at SDSU.

Comment

Every time I've heard Soderberg speak locally, most of the questions are about Kramer.

LU has enough resources to become respectable in the MIAA rather quickly. Good stadium and basketball venue.

The last time I heard Brad speak he found out that a couple of us in the room were SDSU grads and he was fast enough on his feet to be able to throw out a couple of stories about life in Brookings.

Comment

Nice to hear he's doing well. Brad is a good person.

Comment

Maybe it's been brought up on a different thread and if it has I apologize for repeating it here. But, I see that Brad Soderberg has been an assistant coach for the past year at the University of Virginia. Interesting that he originally played for Dick Bennett. Then, coached with Dick Bennett and now coaches with Bennett's son.

Comment

Working...
            X