BYU Starter Suspended

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BYU Starter Suspended

BYU starting forward Brandon Davies has been suspended for the remainder of the season for a violation of the school's Honor Code. Word has gotten out that the violation was having pre-marital sex with his girlfriend. What do you think the rosters of all the teams in the Summit League tourney would look like if this rule would apply to them ?

Re: BYU Starter Suspended

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
    BYU starting forward Brandon Davies has been suspended for the remainder of the season for a violation of the school's Honor Code. Word has gotten out that the violation was having pre-marital sex with his girlfriend. What do you think the rosters of all the teams in the Summit League tourney would look like if this rule would apply to them ?
    I think he needs to get a new girl friend. The current one talks too much. Or did this guy start bragging around the locker room? Either way discretion was not fully excerised. There is nothing wrong with the rules. You gotta know how to play the game.

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
      The postcard posted at home many moons ago "College - 4 years between mother and a wife"

Don't get to wife, without exploration, basically ever since "the pill" came out. Know it would have eliminated most of the team I was on. Altho, there was one guy......

Comment

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
        I think he needs to get a new girl friend. The current one talks too much. Or did this guy start bragging around the locker room? Either way discretion was not fully excerised. There is nothing wrong with the rules. You gotta know how to play the game.
        I'm guessing she's pregnant.

Comment

Originally posted by jack power View Post
          I'm guessing she's pregnant.
          Okay, I never gave that much thought, but a real big possiblity.

Comment

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
            I read that he turned himself in...

Comment

Originally posted by mango4 View Post
              I read that he turned himself in...
              He's from Provo. He knew the rules going in and probably believes in them himself. I've got no problems with this situation.
              “I used to be with it. But then they changed what it was. Now what I’m with isn’t it, and what’s it seems scary and wierd. It’ll happen to you.” — Abe Simpson

Comment

Knew the rules going into it, even if they are...awful.
                Originally posted by JackFan96
                Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitObsessed View Post
                  Knew the rules going into it, even if they are...awful.
                  Rules apply on campus. Word is she is pregnant. Fact is, he knew the rules.
                  We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Interesting take from a former BYU student: http://deadspin.com/#!5775738/a-byu-...ouble-standard
                    Originally posted by JackFan96
                    Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Working...
                    X