FCS Championship

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FCS Championship

Deleware is up 12-0 with 6 min left to play in the 1st half.

Who'da thunk back in September when Deleware laid a thumping on us that they'd be playing in the championship game?
    "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Re: FCS Championship

Originally posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    Deleware is up 12-0 with 6 min left to play in the 1st half.

Who'da thunk back in September when Deleware laid a thumping on us that they'd be playing in the championship game?
    They have been their before and apparently are playing like it tonight.

Comment

Things are close again...
      Eastern Washington only down 6, at 19-13 with 3:30 left in the game.

Comment

Great TD catch in the back of the end zone gives EWU the tie and extra point gives them the lead, 20-19. 2:47 left in the game.

Delaware missed an early extra point that they could use right now.

Comment

Delaware comes up short on 4th and 10 in EWU territory.

Eastern Washington wins 20-19.

Great game.

Comment

I was able to watch a lot of this years televised FCS playoffs and gotta say I love the format and the competition that FCS produces.
            I've also gotta say that it excites me that SDSU isn't really that far away from making a run at this thing IMO! Maybe not this season's team, but you put last year's defense with the Ryan Berry lead offense from the year before that, and you've got something. Just got to put the two together and make a run!
            I can't wait until it happens.

Frisco TX looked like a great place for this thing also. I think in future years if they can avoid the Cotton Bowl overlap, it will be even better. 70 degrees down there today...I would take that and would've gotten 18-holes in this morning!! Like I said, I can't wait...just hope it's sooner than later.

Congrats to EWU...not sure why but found myself rooting for them.

Go Jacks!!
            SDSU...Passionate, Relentless, Champions.

Comment

Working...
            X