• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rose bow predictions

Predict until halftime

Wisconsin 38 TCU 24

Re: Rose bow predictions

Cheering for TCU. I suppose I'll take the Frogs by 7.

Disclaimer: My 2009-2010 Bowl Predictions were horrendous. I wiffed on all 4 BCS games
    Originally posted by JackFan96
    Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Bucky 31 Frogs 28

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitObserver View Post

Disclaimer: My 2009-2010 Bowl Predictions were horrendous. I wiffed on all 4 BCS games

my picks this year are not very good but then in the pickems im in, nobodys is very good.

Wisconsin 34
        TCU 24

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitObserver View Post

WINNER WINNER CHICKEN DINNER

(my picks have sucked as well)

Comment

Glad to see TCU win it. They won it for the little guys but then the big guys will just say if TCU played a tough schedule in one of the big 6 conferences, they wouldnt have even been in this situation. I never thought Wisconsin would be held to 19 pts the way they scored this season. Number 43 for TCU seemed to be on every tackle and tipped passes.

Comment

It was a great win for TCU. I have thought all year long they were good, but tonight they proved they could play with the big boys. Although I do agree if they had to play a Big 10 / Big 12 / SEC conference schedule, they never would be undefeated. But tonight hat doesn't matter, just like when Boise knocked off Oklahoma a few years ago in Fiesta Bowl.

One game anybody can win. That's the way it should be.

Comment

Originally posted by mitchellrabbit View Post
                Number 43 for TCU seemed to be on every tackle and tipped passes.
                He was a beast all day. When you're name is Tank Carder, that's your pass to be awesome. A great win for TCU. I'm glad they got to play a team from a big conference unlike last year when they played Boise St. in the Fiesta Bowl. It brings a smile to my face when Bielema and Wisconsin loses.

Comment

As a Big 10 fan,I usually root for conference teams in their bowl games. But after Wisconsin ran up 80 plus and 70 plus points in conference games this year,Beilema got what he deserved - wish it wouldn't have been as close as it was.

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
                    As a Big 10 fan,I usually root for conference teams in their bowl games. But after Wisconsin ran up 80 plus and 70 plus points in conference games this year,Beilema got what he deserved - wish it wouldn't have been as close as it was.

After yesterday, it takes guts to admit being a Big 10 fan. Five games, 5 losses by a total of 102 points. OUCH!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by mitchellrabbit View Post
                      After yesterday, it takes guts to admit being a Big 10 fan. Five games, 5 losses by a total of 102 points. OUCH!!!!
                      Who would have thought that the two conference teams the Gophers beat ( Illinois and Iowa ) would be the only Big 10 teams that would win their bowl games,pending the Ohio State game.

Comment

big 10=============suck
                        BISON FOOTBALL

Comment

I am a Gopher fan (yep, that was tough to admit) and usually root for the Big Ten. But that was brutal yesterday. I was really surprised that Michigan State didn't put up more of a fight against Alabama and Michigan just gave up once they were down.

Comment

Originally posted by MinnJack View Post
                            I am a Gopher fan (yep, that was tough to admit) and usually root for the Big Ten. But that was brutal yesterday. I was really surprised that Michigan State didn't put up more of a fight against Alabama and Michigan just gave up once they were down.

Jim Harbaugh to Michigan, maybe???

Comment

Originally posted by MinnJack View Post
                              Alabama may have as many future NFL players as any college team in the country.

Comment

Working...
                              X