No Dakota politician stirs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No Dakota politician stirs

Looks like at least one state legislator in North Dakota is thinking about interferring with sports scheduling because UND and NDSU haven't scheduled a football game. STORY LINK.

A side benefit of USD joining the MVFC is we eliminate this type of interference. Our legislature -- once again we'll be inexperienced and we've lost strong leadership from both parties -- faces serious issues that will require full attention and scheduling football games is not one of them. I'd be upset if I was a resident of North Dakota and my legislators were focusing on football games.

Re: No Dakota politician stirs

Corey Mock is an UND alum and after watching his team yesterday, he might regret his legislation.
    I think right now NDSU would take UND out big time.

Comment

Originally posted by JackJD View Post
      A side benefit of USD joining the MVFC is we eliminate this type of interference. Our legislature -- once again we'll be inexperienced and we've lost strong leadership from both parties -- faces serious issues that will require full attention and scheduling football games is not one of them. I'd be upset if I was a resident of North Dakota and my legislators were focusing on football games.
      Taking that potential issue away from Pierre is a good thing. I would like to see Pierre fix the recurring loss of strong leadership and inexperienced legislature problem.
      You know that you're over the hill when your mind makes a promise that your body can't fill. - L. George

Comment

Why wouldn't the Bison want to schedule UND every year at their place. Seems like an easy enough game.
        With fans like this who needs enemas.....

Comment

Originally posted by Theee Catrabbit View Post
          Why wouldn't the Bison want to schedule UND every year at their place. Seems like an easy enough game.
          They are too busy complaining about our toilet facilities.

Comment

Working...
          X