Blue blazer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blue blazer

Looks like coach Nagy might have a little competition as far as "flashy clothes go.
    http://www.kentucky.com/2010/11/13/1...s-clothes.html

Re: Blue blazer

That hurts to look at. It makes John Daly's attire look tame.
    You know that you're over the hill when your mind makes a promise that your body can't fill. - L. George

Comment

I was looking for a big red nose & big floppy feet at first glance.Oddly enough,I like the colors though.This is taking Kim Mulcky's (sp) theatrics to the next level.You can't ask any more from a coach than this.
      Last edited by jackdaniel; 11-13-2010, 02:43 PM.

Comment

Ugly. Absolutely Ugly!

Comment

the pants don't look too bad, but with the blazer its way too much.

Comment

Originally posted by joeboo22 View Post
            the pants don't look too bad, but with the blazer its way too much.
            joeboo, you have said some crazy things on this forum, but this might take the cake. The pants look just as awful as the blazer.
            “I used to be with it. But then they changed what it was. Now what I’m with isn’t it, and what’s it seems scary and wierd. It’ll happen to you.” — Abe Simpson

Comment

I looked at that picture 20 hours ago and I can't account for the last 20 hours of my life. My wife called 911 and they couldn't pull me out of it. (Thank God - I didn't waste 3 hours and 15 minutes today watching the Vikes trickle one down their leg to the Bad news Bears)

Comment

Originally posted by SF_Rabbit_Fan View Post
                joeboo, you have said some crazy things on this forum, but this might take the cake. The pants look just as awful as the blazer.
                they look pretty good on the chick assistant coach behind the head coach.

Comment

Originally posted by joeboo22 View Post
                  they look pretty good on the chick assistant coach behind the head coach.
                  I agree, she wore it well. It was a bit over the top overall but still kind of cool that someone would actually do that.
                  "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

I have a pair of the pants for golf. The diamond pattern is a little brutal, but they are fun to wear.

What I am most impressed with is the white shoes. I really need to get a hook up with those.
                    -South Dakotan by birth, a Jackrabbit by choice.

Comment

I think Clark may have a spare pair he got from his wife's cousin Eddie
                      You know that you're over the hill when your mind makes a promise that your body can't fill. - L. George

Comment

I would have LOVED to have been in the locker room the first time all the coaches walked in wearing this gear. Bet there was a LOT of laughing.

Comment

Working...
                        X