Comment

Re: USD at UCF

UCF 38, USD 7 at 8:14 in the 4th

Comment

That's final: UCF 38, USD 7

Comment

Thanks for the tracking on this game. USD got on the board so I am sure they will come away a better team than they were before the game.

Comment

USD didn't embarrass themselves. I listened to the whole thing. USD ran the ball well. Their defense was really terrible, though.
            Holy nutmeg!

Comment

We all know its difficult to make apples-to-apples comparisons of games, common opponents etc. But, that's never stopped me before! So, I have this observation: The UCF team that beat USD is a better football team than the Idaho team that cleaned UND. USD was closer to a better team than UND was to Idaho. So, USD > UND.

Comment

Look at it this way, USD scored more points this week than all the other DI Dakota schools combined.

Comment

I was at the game and watched from the sideline. Here is the observation.

Our D-line got pushed all around.......that's the bottom line. We contained them from any "big plays", but they moved the ball for the most part at will. Our LB's were ok, and our DB's were ok.

Offensively we moved the ball on the ground fairly well. Ganious had just short of 100 yards. Warren missed a wide open reciever for a TD later. Then after we scored, we recovered a fumble on the kickoff. They actually set the chains, USD's ball, then reconvened and said USD was offside on the kick. I was on the other end so I can't say, but seems like a weak call.

UCF was faster and quicker as we expected. All in all, it wasn't a bad showing truthfully.

Good luck at Delaware

Comment

Originally posted by Hammersmith View Post
                    Look at it this way, USD scored more points this week than all the other DI Dakota schools combined.

I think the USD v NDSU game may surprise a few Bison fans.

Comment

It'll be interesting to see how NDSU's defense handles USD's offense. USD has some talent and speed on offense. Problem is, USD's defense isn't there yet. But it sounds like NDSU's offense isn't exactly potent.
                      Holy nutmeg!

Comment

Working...
                      X