Idaho 45, UND 0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Idaho 45, UND 0

May be a long year for the Flickertails of North Dakota. Idaho Vandals had a pretty easy time with UND: 45-0.

Re: Idaho 45, UND 0

I cant say I know a great deal about Idaho, but for the past few years they really struggled. They went through more than one coach including Dennis Erickson who started his career at Idaho and came back one season and left. This the program that General Parnell was part of prior to coming to SDSU.

The 2010 season was a real turn around and ended in a bowl game with Bowling Green.

Here is the link to last season results, that included a win over Colorado State

http://www.govandals.com/SportSelect...&Q_SEASON=2009

I am surprised by the shut out and the number of points that the Vandals put on the board.

Comment

I watched a bit of this game on the Midco Sports Network last night.

Pretty sure the Vandals could've beaten them by 65 if they wanted to. There was definitely a difference in size, speed, everything. UND's team kind of reminds me of SDSU's in it's first two years of the transition. They've got a bunch of guys that belong in D-2 size and speedwise. And BTW...I hate to play fashion police...but get some jersey's that fit...you're playing with the big boys now...at least try and look the part.
      It will be interesting to see how Idaho will do against the Huskers next Saturday. I have a feeling they maybe on the other end of 45-0.

Go Jacks!!
      SDSU...Passionate, Relentless, Champions.

Comment

I watched most of the game. This was a battle of a bad FCS team and a bad FBS team. UND mistakes played a roll in Idaho putting so many points on the board. I wasn't impressed by either team. Nebraska will pound Idaho next week. I expect the Jacks to give Nebraska more of a challenge than Idaho will.

Comment

I watched this game with some friends that went to U of I. They were happy with a win, but disappointed with the way the Vandals played. In my opinion neither team played well and the difference in the game came down to the fact that Idaho simply has better athletes on their team than North Dakota.

Comment

Originally posted by propar80 View Post
            I watched a bit of this game on the Midco Sports Network last night.

Pretty sure the Vandals could've beaten them by 65 if they wanted to. There was definitely a difference in size, speed, everything. UND's team kind of reminds me of SDSU's in it's first two years of the transition. They've got a bunch of guys that belong in D-2 size and speedwise. And BTW...I hate to play fashion police...but get some jersey's that fit...you're playing with the big boys now...at least try and look the part.
            It will be interesting to see how Idaho will do against the Huskers next Saturday. I have a feeling they maybe on the other end of 45-0.

Go Jacks!!
            I too watched the game. Did not really see much to be impressed by either team but UND defense was lacking to say the least. Oh, and the gold pants for the vandals Did nothing to hide some very large rumps. Not flattering at all.
            "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Working...
            X