Great Plaines Alliance AAU Tourney...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great Plaines Alliance AAU Tourney...

In Tea....will be heading there soon....said to have some 30+ D1 coaches in attendance.

Notables....

SDSU commits Horstman and Lang will be playing.

Nagy's son Tyler playing on Schooler 14's.

Malik El-Amin playing for Howard Pulley out of the cities.

7'2 Josh Monroy from Pierre playing for SD Heat.

The Howard Pulley program is one of the best in the nation. Alum include Jeff Boschee, Khalid El-Amin, Devon George, Kris Humphries, Nick Jacobson, Joe Mauer, Rick Rickert, Jake Sullivan, etc. They have a kid commited to UNI and other very good players.

MN Comets is Nate Wolters former AAU team.

ECI is former AAU team of Tivis and Dwight Pederson as well as Jack Ridgway and Jordan Aaberg, among others.

Gotta run....

Re: Great Plaines Alliance AAU Tourney...

Watch out for....Joe Hanstad! 6'4 guard out of Dickinson ND (playing w/ ECI Prospects). Loved everything about his game, patience, ballhandling, shooting, poise. He, far and away, stood out the most in my time at the tourney.

Comment

I see Hanstad had interest from quite a few schools (even Gonzaga) but that he's heading to Boise State. Probably better for us as NDSU offered him his sophmore year.

Comment

Originally posted by TeaJackrabbit View Post
        In Tea....will be heading there soon....said to have some 30+ D1 coaches in attendance.

Notables....

SDSU commits Horstman and Lang will be playing.

Nagy's son Tyler playing on Schooler 14's.

Malik El-Amin playing for Howard Pulley out of the cities.

7'2 Josh Monroy from Pierre playing for SD Heat.

The Howard Pulley program is one of the best in the nation. Alum include Jeff Boschee, Khalid El-Amin, Devon George, Kris Humphries, Nick Jacobson, Joe Mauer, Rick Rickert, Jake Sullivan, etc. They have a kid commited to UNI and other very good players.

MN Comets is Nate Wolters former AAU team.

ECI is former AAU team of Tivis and Dwight Pederson as well as Jack Ridgway and Jordan Aaberg, among others.

Gotta run....
        Cedric Lang hasn't verbally committed to SDSU yet, has he? I may have missed it if he did, but I thought he just had an offer.
        "I'd like to thank the good Lord for making me a Yankee." - Joe D.

Comment

Originally posted by TeaJackrabbit View Post
          I see Hanstad had interest from quite a few schools (even Gonzaga) but that he's heading to Boise State. Probably better for us as NDSU offered him his sophmore year.
          Here is a post regarding Hanstad and when he made his decision:

http://sdsufans.com/board/showthread...tad#post152604

Comment

Working...
          X