Call for an Argus apology

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Call for an Argus apology

Dang, just deleted my whole post somehow right before I was going to post it. Anyway I was going to say I think Mankato should call the argus also about that story. They win a National championship and the story has digs against other schools in it. I would love for the Argus Liar to stop putting mention of sdsu in usd article and vise virsa puttin usd in sdsy stories. Why not just wright about how they won a title and they did it with local players from SD. could have been a great story to read but yet again the Liar couldnt help but gum it all up to make snide comments that really had nothing to do with what they were reporting.
    "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Re: Call for an Argus apology

Originally posted by goon View Post
      Dang, just deleted my whole post somehow right before I was going to post it. Anyway I was going to say I think Mankato should call the argus also about that story. They win a National championship and the story has digs against other schools in it. I would love for the Argus Liar to stop putting mention of sdsu in usd article and vise virsa puttin usd in sdsy stories. Why not just wright about how they won a title and they did it with local players from SD. could have been a great story to read but yet again the Liar couldnt help but gum it all up to make snide comments that really had nothing to do with what they were reporting.
      Its not just USD-SDSU.... its everything in that paper.... read there articles, they will write an article and find something that has a minimum at best tie to the subject and put it in like its a key point.... In college we call that filler, when you need a few more lines so you find something with minimum impact and add it.... The thing is most teachers still dock you for it...

maybe not everything but in all subjects you see it on ocation.... there are some really good writers on there staff, and some not so good ones also....

Comment

Working...
      X