Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Measure 10 this fall's ballot

Originally posted by MontanaRabbit View Post
    And for what it's worth three consecutive posts from Miller natives. Probably some sort of record.
    My wife absolutely hates Miller just because no matter where we go or what we do we always seem to run into somebody from Miller. She can't believe how a town so small can have people seemingly everywhere. Wait till I tell her there are a few other Millerites here.
    "The purpose of life is not to be happy - but to matter, to be productive, to be useful, to have it make some difference that you have lived at all."
    -Leo Rosten

Comment

Re: Measure 10 this fall's ballot

Originally posted by MilwaukeeJacksAlum View Post
      I rarely get back to Miller anymore. I get the Miller Press and keep up on the weekly going's on that way, but little else. When I was in high school and a college freshman, my cousin and I ran the kid's baseball program which included T-ball through Little League. Even the youngest of T-ballers has since graduated high school. I'm afraid I'm a little out of the loop. For what it's worth, the best teacher when I was in high school was Leo Warnke (band director). He was a phenominal teacher.
      I coached the little league the summer after I graduated high school. Went to Prairie Rep play this summer to see that the daughter of one of my Pee Wee players was now a senior. At least ten hairs switched to gray at that moment.

You can't teach an old dog new tricks, but you can never teach a stupid dog anything.

Comment

Working...
      X