X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Louie Krogman

Originally posted by jackmd View Post
    I don't think Jake was joking.
    I dont think so either. A real zinger for our buddy Stu Whitney.
    Last edited by Nidaros; 12-21-2007, 01:40 PM.

Comment

Can anyone come up with that top 10 list of the all time career scoring leaders in South Dakota High School Boys Basketball? I can't seem to find it.

After reading several stories on Louie he seems like a great kid and I'm a little sad he's not coming to SDSU, though I wish him the best at USD.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks-D1 View Post
        Can anyone come up with that top 10 list of the all time career scoring leaders in South Dakota High School Boys Basketball? I can't seem to find it.

After reading several stories on Louie he seems like a great kid and I'm a little sad he's not coming to SDSU, though I wish him the best at USD.
        The argus had a list this morning, not sure if they put the list online though.

Comment

Originally posted by JackJD View Post
          I know I'm behind Jacobson -- far behind. (I scored "0" -- didn't even go out!).

Jacobson's point production is amazing -- there was no three-point shot. Jacobson went to to be a highly successful coach of the Northwestern College Red Raiders from Orange City, IA. I saw a couple of his teams play in the early 70s and they were a lot of fun (I watched the Red Raiders win at Frost).

I do not recall when the three-point shot was first used in SD high school ball but everyone on the top scoring list who played prior to the three-point shot rule should have an asterisk by their name.
          Actually, Don feels just the opposite. He thinks his generation played so many more games then than they do now, that his record should have an asterisk. Here is a great article on Don:

http://www.aberdeennews.com/apps/pbc...ORTS/712190320

Comment

Jacobsen was only allowed to play three years of varsity ball in college because freshmen were not allowed to play at that time. Still he is one of the top 5 scorers in SDSU history. They should put an asterick by that.
            LET'S TAKE A TRIP TO BIRDLAND! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68-6O2mJhMw

Comment

Working...
            X