Berte's charges dropped

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Berte's charges dropped

What done is done and I wouldn't want to play for SDSU again if I was Mo or Dre. 89 and Filbert, as moderators, I would like to see this thread locked also and just let it all be put to rest. The future is bright, I think we all agree to that. I think all discussion from this point forward should be about the bright future. Go Jacks.

Comment

I'm guessing that neither Gilbert or Berte will return to SDSU. But if either one wants to return and try to play for the Jacks again, they deserve the opportunity. They were recruited, and SDSU was happy to land them. They faced serious accusations and paid the price. Now it's been determined that they did nothing legally wrong. The team and its fans owe them continued support.
      This space for lease.

Comment

Andre is not playing yet. Probably next year will be when he starts. And he would never come back because of 1) all the things that happened and getting away and 2) Steve's gone.

Mo I think would be more likely of the two to come back if he has no idea where to go. But I don't know what he would have to do to be reinstated. Plus, would Nagy really want him back for just 1 year after missing a year and a half? He's currently building grain bins in Minnesota.

Comment

Mo was at the game Friday night and Andre has been playing ball on a JUCO in Southern Cal.

Comment

Working...
          X