Scott Hoy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scott Hoy

In case anyone missed it, Late Night with Jimmy Fallon had a little bit on Scott Hoy. I found this amusing.
    http://b1027.com/jimmy-fallon-mocks-...alls-attorney/
    Last edited by SanDakotaState; 12-15-2013, 02:11 AM.

Re: Scott Hoy

Oh.

My.

God.

I guess that's the upside, and the downside, of not living in the immediate SF media market.

Wow. Just wow.
    "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

I enjoy Scott. From what I can tell he is tough in court. Fallon had better watch his back. He might get his dad "Tex" involved and then watch out. Also Rube Hoy was his grandfather, the long time AD at USD.

Comment

1-800-Hoy-Help....for those who need it

Comment

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
          Fallon had better watch his back. He might get his dad "Tex" involved and then watch out. Also Rube Hoy was his grandfather, the long time AD at USD.
          Not sure what Fallon would need to watch out for - he did not doctor this commercial. The advertising company who released this ad on the other hand...

Comment

Originally posted by HoboJack View Post
            Not sure what Fallon would need to watch out for - he did not doctor this commercial. The advertising company who released this ad on the other hand...
            Just jesting, I have gotten humor more than once from 1800-HOYHELP. Not sure which Grisham novel(s)about the torts, best describes Scott, but he does fit in there some place. Have you or any one on this board went head to head with Scot in court?

Comment

Working...
            X