150 MPH High Speed Chase Near Mitchell

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 150 MPH High Speed Chase Near Mitchell

Some poor old farmer was out testing his new Porsche at 100 mph until he was bothered by an evil trooper, or something like that....Wowza

With all the hunters out and harvest going on, thankfully nobody got hurt....some people are just dumb....http://www.argusleader.com/article/2...king|text|Home

Re: 150 MPH High Speed Chase Near Mitchell

If he has a brand new Porsche, Goosie, I wouldn't exactly call him poor. LOL
    I am Ed. Fear me.

Comment

Originally posted by jackrabit1 View Post
      If he has a brand new Porsche, Goosie, I wouldn't exactly call him poor. LOL
      You got that right! Poor??????? irresponsible yes and my guess living off some inheritance that should have taxed out of existence.

Comment

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
        and my guess living off some inheritance that should have taxed out of existence.
        I disagree with the above statement.

As far as the Speed is concerned, if you get caught pay the ticket. Is going 100 stupid? sure it is. have we all done it? likely. Doing a 100 on the interstate would have been a hefty fine and caused your ins. to go up, but that beats this alternative. Hell I can tell you that first hand.

Comment

Originally posted by slosho View Post
          I disagree with the above statement.

As far as the Speed is concerned, if you get caught pay the ticket. Is going 100 stupid? sure it is. have we all done it? likely. Doing a 100 on the interstate would have been a hefty fine and caused your ins. to go up, but that beats this alternative. Hell I can tell you that first hand.
          Fair enough disagree. I don't agree with your personal experience so there you are.

Comment

Working...
          X